I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Springtime In North Carolina

Easter was 2 weeks ago and I am just getting my blog updated with our pictures.  We took a little family trip to Duke Gardens and tried to get some pictures of Jonah.  He is a very busy 20 month old who is always on the move.  So getting any pictures when him still is near impossible, but I captured a few.  We just returned from a wonderful week of vacation with Tim's parents and grandparents in Florida.  It was just what we needed.  Family time, a date night, and lots of relaxing.  More about that trip to come.  Here are some pictures of springtime in North Carolina.


 We had some friends over for an Easter brunch.  Wyatt is on the left, Lillia in the middle and then Jonah.  We had a wonderful time eating, watching the kids, and doing our own little Easter Egg hunt!

Here are the sweet little couple Lillia and Jonah!  Mark and Julie are such great friends and we have already decided Jonah and Lillia make a great couple and bonus we will have wonderful in-laws that can get together for holidays and go on vacations together!!






 So happy looking at the fish with Dad.


 I love flowers.  And Duke Gardens is the place to go if you have a love for flowers or anything that grows.  They do such an amazing job.










No comments:

Post a Comment