I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sometime ago


Here are a few random snapshots of Jonah from a month or so ago.  I wanted to get the pictures up and never got around to doing it. The first few are some of him in this cute white sweater that a dear friend Mary Alice made herself.  She saw one for sale that was super expensive and decided she could do it, went home and made one by just looking at the one in the store!!

The few are of Jonah and his adorable little curls.  He gets his curly hair from his daddy.  We ened up cutting his hair a few weeks ago. I was so sad to see the curls go, but he was rocking a mullet that needed to go!

And last few are the underwear shots. For some reason Jonah enjoyed getting into my sock and underwear drawer.  He would pull out the undies and put them around his head (don't worry they were all clean).  I had to get some picture of my little man being silly with underwear.





 Isn't the sweater just so sweet.  I love that it is handmade and from Mary Alice.  I love things like this!





 Love, love those curls!!














1 comment: