I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Flip Flops and Sandcastles Part II

Here is another set of Florida pictures.  We had such a fun filled week I took over 300 pictures but I will spare you that many.  I just have a few more that I captured our adventurous and fun week!

We spent one morning at Myakka  state park.  We checked out the alligators which Jonah loved to growl at and then hiked around and enjoyed the scenery and beautiful weather.


 Dad and Jonah found a fun log to ride on and Papa made it go up and down.  Oh the little things that make them laugh!

 Grampop had a bottle of wine from 1977 (the year Tim's parents got married!)  So we poped it open and enjoy a few glasses before heading out to some yummy seafood for dinner.  This was also a little pre-anniversary celebration for us!

 Fun with Mimi.  Jonah thinks she is the best and think it goes the other way too!
 And of course if we are on the beach with beautiful weather I had to do another photo shoot.  Here is Jonah Bear enjoying his freedom on the beach.





 I tried all night to get a perfect picture of Jonah and he kept running away from me.  Well there was this guy who was taking pictures of the sunset and soon began taking pictures of Jonah.  Jonah loved the attention.  The next group of pictures are Jonah totally posing for the guy.  It was so funny to see and we laughed and laughed at his performance.






No comments:

Post a Comment