I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Big Boy Firsts

It was been a wonderful 10 days with Mimi here.  I have been able to workout every morning without having to take Jonah to daycare, shopped till I dropped, drank coffee by myself while plunging into yet another magazine (which I am obsessed with reading), got my hair cut, been on some amazing runs minus a bob stoller and baby, and slept in.  Thank you so much Mimi for the amazing care and and love you give Jonah.  I have enjoyed staying close to home as well and talking with Mimi on the back deck while Jonah splashes around in the pool.  We took a trip out to shop just the three of us.  And lots of good dinners and quality time.  It has been a wonderful 10 days and I am so thankful for our time.  Jonah is very loved and we are so glad we will be going back to beautiful Montana in 3 weeks to do this all again.



 So this is not our first time having ice cream, but the first time having the ice cream cups.  Jonah is not a huge fan of sweets (which I am ok with) but he loved all the yummies that Mimi bought him.  It was so cute how sweet he was enjoying his afternoon treat!






 And then we took a trip out shopping and brought home this!!!  Jonah's first Schwinn bike which he loves so much.  Thank you Mimi for the great gift.




 And then we had a little playdate with his girlfriend Lillia.  This was a great solution to them not waning to share.  Lillia drove and Jonah could be a wild man and ride on the back.  So cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment