I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Splish Splash

Mimi had some fun shopping for Jonah while Tim and I were out of town last week.  He got a a new baby pool and loves it.  We have been to the beach once this summer and the pool a handful of times and Jonah is not a fan of the water.  He will play around the pool but will not get in, little stinker!  So Mimi got him a little pool and it is perfect for him.  Not so intimidating and easy access in and out.  So here he is so happy splashing around in his new pool.  Thanks Mimi!!



 Just love that little smile.  This was after we went to the zoo and Jonah ran around like a crazy man all day.  We got home and he still had an amazing amount of energy.  Here he is enjoying his very own pool!


 And he enjoyed splashing and getting water all over.  What a sweet and happy face!





 Happy, happy, happy, is what this little boy is!  We are loving summer here in North Carolina.




No comments:

Post a Comment