I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Mother's Day

Today is a bitter sweet day for me...

Dearest Jonah.  I am thankful and grateful for my little man and you are my best bud in the whole world.  We do everything together.  Wake up and start the day, play outside, wrestle, push our cars around, throw the ball, go on runs, tickle, laugh.  I love you so much Jonah and you mean the world to me. I always wanted to be a mommy but had not idea what a gift and wonderful thing motherhood would be.  You have shown what it means to love with all my heart.  You are so special to me and I can't tell you enough how much I love you. Thanks for making my life so wonderful and for what a sweet blessing you are to me.  I love you Jonah Gabriel!!

My dearest Ellie.  Oh how I miss you so much.  Today was a much harder day for me than I thought it would be.  I was very happy and bursting with joy when we sang song about Jesus and Heaven today but was so sad because I miss you so much. I thought of you and smiled knowing you are in heaven right now playing and running around.  The pastor talked of heaven and how we must be ready.  Oh baby girl, I am ready.  I think about heaven everyday because you know what, when the day comes that mommy and daddy get to go to heaven that means we will see you everyday for the rest of our lives.  I can't wait for that day!  You have no idea how my heart still aches for you and how much I miss you.  I want you to know that I love you so much and you were always my first little girl.  Jesus loves you so much and is taking such good care of you.  I happily and joyfully await the day I will get to hold you in my arms forever.  I love you Ellie Catherine!

Jonah Gabriel.  You are the most adorable and loved little boy.  Mommy loves you SO much!!  God has blessed me so much placing you in my arms and I will love you and raise you be like your earthly father (who loves you so much too ) and your heavenly Father.  You are so special to me.





Because Mother's are always there for you.  Through the happiest times, and through the hardest and most difficult times you could ever imagine.

To the best Mother-In-Law I could ask for.  You are so wonderful Chris, and I am so blessed to call you my mom and friend.  Thank you for loving me the way you do, for loving my husband the way you do, and for loving Jonah with all your heart.  You are an amazing Godly woman whom I admire and appreciate so much who you are! Love you!!!


To my mom.  Mom you are my foundation and I look up to you.  Thank you for teaching me to love God, love my husband, and love my family.  You are true example of a woman after God's own heart and I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me and all you have taught me. Thank you loving, for never giving up on me, and for the amazing mom you are. I love you!

I love you Ellie Catherine.  You are always in my thoughts and mommy loves you SO much!!  Thank you for blessing me and for showing me how deep I could love you sweet little girl!  You will always be mommy's little princess!

And to Tim.  I couldn't have gotten where I am today without you.  I love you Tim and thank God for the husband, father, and friend that you are.  You are the rock and supporter for our family, and you love the Lord, work hard, and have a sweet, soft and gentle spirit.  I love you Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment