I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Me and my Boy!

Tim was away for a few days so it was just Jonah and I.  We did pretty good without him but were so ready to see him when he got home.  Those of you who have kids know how wonderful they are, but that you also know you need a break.  I was able to go over to my sisters for some of the time as well and we had a blast there.  We pretty much just played outside because it's Jonah's favorite place to be and the weather was so pretty.  Here are some random shots from our few days alone!


I was cleaning house and Jonah found the outlet safety plug.  He thought it looked like his pacifier and tried sucking on it like one.  I had to take a picture.  Then he gave it back to me and said, "ouch!"


We ventured outside and were playing on the slide when I noticed this huge turtle behind Jonah.  We went and checked it out.  It was a female because we went back an hour or so later and she had laid an egg.  But I didn't get a picture of the egg, and pretty soon both the mom and egg were gone.


Our new favorite thing is his sand table from Mimi and Papa.  We played outside taking sand from the table to his truck to wherever he could think of.  It was pretty cute watching him have so much fun!


A boy and his truck.  This truck goes everywhere with Jonah these days!


 Can you see the drool in this picture!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment