I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Puddle Jumping

It has been pretty rainy here.  But at least it rains and then does clear up so we can have some outside time.  Jonah loves, loves, loves water.  And whenever it rains there is a nice little puddle all along the street.  He couldn't be happier, pushing his trucks and cars, or splashing through the water.  We sometimes go through a couple outfits a day, but thats ok it makes him happy and it makes me happy to see how much fun he is having.  Pretty soon he will just be living in his swim trunks!

 He was pretty interested in the water dripping from the gutter.  So he had to check it out.



"Hey Mom do you see me going down the slide on my feet? "  A little bit of a mischievous look there.




 Still pretty interested in the sand table.  Sometimes more sand ends up in trucks and on the ground but thats ok it's easy to clean up!






Then we got pretty interested in the mail man.  We are usually outside when the mail man comes and Jonah loves to say hi and wave to the driver.  He yells "fruck, fruck"  yes that is how he says truck!!  I will be working on that one!


And waving hello and goodbye.

Then when we were tired of playing with the small truck we found the big one and this entertained us even longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment